Full time employed Bathroom Installer
We are looking for an experienced & driven bathroom installer, to join our growing team.
Based in Bristol, all work will be in Bristol and surrounding areas.
We are a family run bathroom company that specialise in the supply & installation of bathrooms in private domestic dwellings. We offer our customers a comprehensive service that includes design, supply & installation. We supply equipment from most of the major manufacturers.
We are looking for high quality Bathroom Installers within the Bristol or surrounding area who are able to work in customers homes treating both the customer and their home with the respect it deserves. We project manage all projects in house and have a large team of specialist trades like builders, electricians, plasterers, tilers, floor layers who would work alongside a successful applicant.
As well as being a high-quality tradesperson the applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good time keeping.
- Work alone as well as part of the wider team.
- Be able to work in a clean & tidy manner respecting the customer and their property.
- Have good communication skills with customers, administrative staff & project managers.
- Be smart in appearance.
- Maintain a safe working environment for themselves, other team members & customers.
- Ability to work under their own initiative whilst under pressure.
- Good organisational skills.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Full clean driving licence.
- Qualifications & experience, we prefer at least 5 years of experience.
- Be able to uninstall a bathroom.
- Basic building skills.
- Basic carpentry skills.
- First lay floor finishes.
- Plumbing NVQ2 or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience of bathroom installation covering most aspects.
- Basic plastering & tiling skills (preferable).
Benefits would include:
- Fully expensed company van.
- Fuel card.
- Power Tools supplied, applicant to use their own hand tools.
- Company credit card.
- 28 days holiday package (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Company pension.
- Death in service insurance.
- Company workwear.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours basic. However, more hours are often available/required to complete projects.
Salary: Starting at 35k
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm basic hours).